Pilgrimage Christian Concepts Center is the non-profit organization incorporated in 1978 to operate a three-part ministry to families, young people, and retirees. Cedar Springs is the family camp aspect of the ministry. A Christian vo-tech school is also being planned and is available on a limited basis to young people who don’t know what to do with their lives. By providing low or no cost housing to retired missionaries, pastors, and other full-time Christian servants we believe the Lord can use His experienced servants to help these young people discover their God-given talents, develop them, and encourage them to use them in His work. If you are interested in either of these two ministries please e-mail us.
To be a support to churches with similar doctrines by providing services/ ministries that are impractical for churches (especially smaller ones) to operate effectively or efficiently.
To instill Christian concepts through community involvement, missions opportunities, family camping, Bible and technical training, and minister’s retirement facilities.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men, and the Divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
- We believe in one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins, according to the Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He now is our High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
- We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit, and thus become children of God.
- We believe that water baptism and the Lord’s Supper are ordinances to be observed by the Church during the present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as means of salvation.
- We believe that the true Church is composed of all such persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the body of Christ of which He is the head.
- We believe in the personal, pre-millennial and imminent coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and that this “Blessed Hope” has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believer.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead; of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord, of the unbeliever to judgement and everlasting conscious punishment.
- If you have read this page and understand and believe all that is here written, then you need only to ask Jesus to forgive you of you sins and agree to turn over your life to Him as Lord and Savior. If you have done that, please email the camp director and tell him. It is vitally important to your growth as a new Christian to become involved in a local church.